EVIO GUIDE: Conscious Conversations
The conversations we need to have the most, but typically dont.
RECENT IGTV LIVE EPISODES
- Ep 1: We ask @lxrco is Luxury really sustainable? 40:29
- Ep 2: @livlabonte teaches us about Canadian Government 39:33
- Ep 3: @Crstlll shares her experience as a Black model on set. 53:19
- Ep 4: @Makeupbytrulee walks us through an inclusive makeup kit 35:32
- Ep 5: @Jonetwmakeup shares her pivot during covid 30:21
Evio Community — Sustainability
24 September, 2018 The Eco Edit 0
Ah, Summer 2018 — we hardly knew ye. Fall is upon us and the temperatures are dropping, but, on the bright side, the past few months were filled with progress in the world of fashion, beauty and sustainability. Below is a reading list of all of the season’s news highlights.
12 June, 2018 Pressed News 0
Ikea will stop selling one-time use plastic products in its stores and restaurants by 2020. The Swedish furniture giant is phasing out products like disposable straws, paper plates, cups, and garbage bags, on its mission to become more “planet positive.”