Community FAQs

• Land Acknowledgement

Evio Beauty Group acknowledges that we operate our business on the traditional territory of many nations including the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Anishnabeg, the Chippewa, the Haudenosaunee and the Wendat peoples and is now home to many diverse First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples. 

General

Are you a Canadian brand?

Yes! Originated in British Columbia and now, are owned and operated out of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. 

We manufacture select products in Canada as well, which you can see on each product page.

Where can I buy Evio products?

We are available right here on eviobeauty.com and select online retailers: urbanoutfitters.com and verishop.com (should we include lemon berry?)

We frequently pop-up at cool places so be sure to follow us on @eviobeauty and sign up for our e-newsletter for up-to-date events.

You can visit us at Evio HQ in Toronto! Just drop us a message to confirm we have a team member to greet you :) 

Do you have an affiliate program?

Absolutely! Evio Connect is our affiliate program, made up for 300+ kind humans (influencers, customers and overall awesome people) who provides feedback, reviews, new product requests and a fresh lens to build Evio.

Apply to Evio Connect here.

How can I partner with Evio?

We’d love to hear from you!

• For press or media inquiries, please email sabrina@pushtheenvelopepr.com
    • For brand collaborations, please email info@evio.ca
    • For influencer collaborations, apply at https://evio.grin.live/

Have more questions? 

Pssst… Amy here! It really is yours truly receiving your message — asking for patience as I may sometimes take a little longer than usual to respond.